Pages

Thursday, November 28, 2013

What I am thankful for


As an aspiring artist, I have found that I will be able to accomplish more within a community of artists than I can alone. This Thanksgiving, I am thankful for my community of artists, Aaron Morrison (director/screenplay/musician), Adam Ledzion (artist), Danny Ferreira (blogger), Matthew Wimberly (musician/writer), and Shailendra Shivecharan (author/web designer).

Looking forward to working on more projects with them in the future. Click on the links to view the projects we have done.

Candy and a Movie - Movie review blog (Danny Ferreira, featuring Matt Fitzpatrick)

Dark Prose - Short stories (Shailendra Shivecharan, featuring Matt Fitzpatrick & Matt Wimberly)

Dreaming God Productions - Short videos (Aaron Morrison, Adam Ledzion, Danny Ferreira, Matt Fitzpatrick, & Matt Wimberly)

Star Wars: Renaissance - Fan fiction project (Aaron Morrison, Adam Ledzion, Matt Fitzpatrick, Matt Wimberly, & Shailendra Shivecharan)

No comments:

Post a Comment